The International Technical Advisory Committee (ITAC) was established under the ADM 001 GTPA Constitution and the ADM 003 GTPA Programme Rules.
The purpose of the ITAC is to provide advice on the GTPA Programme in relation to:
- stakeholder needs and expectations;
- the structure and rules of the GTPA Programme;
- the operation and integrity of the GTPA Programme;
- competency standards;
- learning programs and education courses; and
- communication and promotion of the GTPA Programme and the uptake of approved provider status and certification.
Members of the ITAC can be nominated to, and approved by, the Executive Director.
The composition of the Committee shall have a minimum of 4 participating members, and a maximum of 15 participating members.