+61 403 858 924
Professionals in International Trade (PIT)
The mission of Professionals in International Trade (PIT), is to connect and support like-minded individuals that work and share a common interest in international trade and investment, business and foreign affairs.
The aim is to connect professionals working in this sector on both a social and professional level to help foster long term relationships, trust and opportunities for business, discussion and collaboration.
Our members include
- Commercial Advisors from foreign consulates and trade commissions
- Representatives of Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations
- Consultants specialising in international trade & investment support
- Professional service providers: legal, accounting, marketing, sales, HR, logistics, office hosting, etc
- To connect with like-minded professionals through networking opportunities
- To strengthen international trade and investment knowledge through peer to peer learning, our website and events.
- To encourage cross-cultural exchange and strengthen our members cultural intelligence, which is increasingly important to relate and work effectively in culturally diverse situations.
- To foster strategic business partnerships and build a community of international trade professionals
- Regular informal networking events in Sydney CBD
- Guest speakers, workshops and panel discussions
- Peer-to-peer learning and opportunities for professional development
- Sharing of job opportunities across Australia and New Zealand