Latin America Down Under Conference (LADU)
This event has now ended.
The 7th Latin America Down Under Conference (LADU) is just three months away so we thought we would bring you up-to-date with our plans for this year's event – you don't want to miss out on what promises to be the most successful LADU to date!
Strong growth trends and growing economic clout have seen Latin America become the rising star of the international economy in the last decade, and the
resources sector has played a key role in that emergence.
LADU was created to support and encourage growing Australian-Latin America relations and highlight the vast, untapped potential for Australian miners and
explorers in the region.
LADU provides a rare opportunity for exploration and resource companies, investors, Australian government, Latin American mining ministers, service providers,
educational and industry bodies and media to network and share their stories and experiences. This year's highlights include:
- A Stimulating Programme
- Paydirt is very excited to develop a vibrant programme which captures the positive sentiment currently experienced in the resources sector. Delegates
can look forward to hearing from:
- ASX-listed mining companies sharing their experiences in Latin America
- Latin American Ministers and high-ranking government officials
- Senior Australian Government officials. Hon. Bill Johnston, WA Minister for Mines and Petroleum and the Australian Heads of Mission (HOM's) in Latin
America have already confirmed.
- Expert panels on issues such as education, sustainability and investment
One-on-one Business Match-Making
This year's Australia Lounge will grow to offer one-on-one meetings between mining companies and institutional investors, financial sector executives,
analysts, bankers and brokers, as well as asset and fund managers. Brand new to LADU in 2018! This facility is a value-add, only available to sponsors.
It's success was proven when launched at Africa Down Under in September 2017.
This event has already taken please, we are not taking any more bookings at this time.