GTPA is built on a model that promotes inclusiveness and recognises the many delivery mechanisms for trade capability development, education and professional development services globally.
- Internationally recognised approval as a GTPA Approved Education Provider under ISO/IEC 17024
- Access to a trusted global network to promote your courses
- Promotion of your brand as a global expert in trade education and services
- Global connections.
- Trade Management
- Trade Regulation and Compliance
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- Market Development
- Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance
- Trade Research and Economics
- Trade Policy
- Trade Law
- Sustainable Trade, Development and Inclusiveness
- Innovation Exchange
- Practitioner (GTP)
- Manager (GTM)
- Executive (GTE)
- Discounted rate to apply for GTP Certification/ GTPA membership: an individual who completes an approved course that meets the relevant GTP competency standard will be entitled to a $350 discount on the GTP certification cost and GTPA membership.
- Fast track application process: individuals who demonstrate they meet the GTP competency standard by completing an approved
course will have their GTP certifications fast tracked.
Our goal is to bring people together to:
- build professional capabilities in trade
- elevate the profile of trade
- advocate the benefits and opportunities of trade
- facilitate networking
- improve the performance and success of companies in global trade
- boost the efficiency of trade processes.
Featured GTPA Member
Ziyaad Ebrahim, GTP
Ziyaad has close to fifteen years of experience in international trade and development.He joined the World Trade Organization (WTO) after serving 12 years in various positions within the Government of Seychelles, where he comes from.
During his time in the Government of Seychelles, he was directly involved in trade, investment and general economic policy formulation and implementation.He also has experience on WTO accession and was involved in FTA negotiations with the European Union and within the Eastern and Southern African region. He has also worked with international organisations such as the IMF, World Bank and the African Development Bank on Structural Adjustment Programmes, private sector and MSME development initiatives including gender empowerment projects.
In his current role with the WTO, he coordinates the work of the WTO LDC Group in the ongoing trade negotiations.He also monitors and assists LDC participation in specific areas of the negotiations which include Special and Differential Treatment (S&DT), fisheries subsidies, trade facilitation and LDC accession negotiations.
He is fluent in English and has working knowledge of French.
Ziyaad was one of the first people globally to be certified as a Global Trade Professional in the area of Trade Management.