As an Approved Education Provider, an organisation can apply for accreditation of:
- Degree or diploma courses recognised as an approved learning pathway for specific levels of GTP certification.
- Short term education courses or programs that address specific units of competency required for certification under the GTP Programme and ongoing
Continual Professional Development (CPD) activity.
A pathway to promote and profile your institution and provide value add services to existing students including:
- profiled on the GTPA website and wider communications
- discounted and fast tracked GTP certification for students
- use the approved ISO/IEC 17024 Approved Course Provider logo for your own marketing activity;
- a global CPD alumni to promote CPD activates
A forum for wider connections through the GTPA network including access to:
- governments and industry both domestically and internationally
- research reports on skills need and required competencies
- opportunities for international collaboration on the development, delivery or tendering of education and training
- access to share knowledge and insights.