GTPA Programme Rules
The Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) Programme offers independent certification of the competence of individuals that are involved in international trade.
GTP certification is based on the candidate demonstrating the fulfilment of a minimum number competence standards.
- Scope of the Programme
- Terms and Definitions
- Programme Administratorship and Responsibilities
- Certification Requirements
- Certification Process
- Changes, Suspension and Withdrawal of Certification
- Fees and Charges
- Communications, Notices and Confidentiality
- Review and Changes to the Programme
- Governing Law