Course - eCommerce Week
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM, Wed, 3, Apr, 2019
Room XXI (Building E- 1st floor)
This session will explore how digital transformation leads to:
• Increased profits through increased sales, improved productivity, and cost saving on IT infrastructure and staff turnover.
• Greater resilience and the ability to adapt to ever-changing market and customer demands.
• Participation in eCommerce and the broader trade environment.
The session will cover some of the following topics:
• Digital transformation as a step towards successful eCommerce and participation in the debate around the eCommerce and Digital Services agreement progressing at the WTO
• Extending digital transformation to SMEs in LDCs, giving them a voice in the shaping of global eCommerce frameworks, and policy
• Case studies of businesses that have successfully embraced digital transformation