Global Trade Review is delighted to announce that GTR Asia 2020, the world’s largest trade finance gathering, will this year be taking place virtually over 4 days, on September 8-11.
Hosted for over a decade, GTR Asia is recognised as the world’s largest international gathering for local and international organisations: from banks to multinational corporations and SMEs, independent financiers, commodity brokers and traders, insurers and risk managers, lawyers, consultants, ECAs and multilaterals.
This year’s virtual event will encompass all the key aspects of the live conference experience in a digital format, combining a mixture of live-streamed and pre-recorded content and unrivalled networking viaGTR’s dedicated virtual event platform. Hear from and industry experts on the latest trade, treasury and fintech developments and the many challenges currently being faced following the ramifications of the coronavirus pandemic.
Don’t miss your chance to share key insights and connect the wider trade finance community.
- What is the likely toll of coronavirus on trade andsupply chains?
- Tech and digital disruption as the saviour for trade – is it time for everyone to pull together?
- What have been the key fault lines exposed in theinsurance sector?
- Lessons learned: Commodity traders in Asia – a risky business?
- What does the future hold for the debate aroundsustainability?
- The view from treasury – how robust have business continuity plans proved themselves to be?
- Where to from here? Can Asia lead the way in thenew global economy?