These businesses are thinking outside the box, tightening their belts and acknowledging that now is not the time for “business as usual”. These businesses need to be applauded.
They should have their unconventional genius acknowledged! And that’s why the GTPA is launching the “COVID-19 Business Champion Awards”!
HOW IT WORKS
If you (or a business you know) are pulling out all the stops to stay afloat through the COVID-19 crisis, we want to hear your story, wherever
in the world you’re located.
Whether you’re a multinational with thousands of employees, or a one-person operation trading from home, your achievement in these times is worthy of celebration.
Entering is simple!
Complete the contact details form, tick the box for the category in which you’re doing great things, and tell us your story of innovation and survival
in no more than 100 words. We’ll share the most inspiring stories with the world.
A panel of business, marketing and trade experts will then choose the 50 top stories to compete in a live online pitchfest, where the winner in each category will be selected by these heavy-hitting experts.
We’ll also be opening the pitchfest to the public viewing so that, through an online voting system, they can select the “People’s Choice” winner.
Oh, and don’t stress about your pitch, we’ll give you plenty of guidance before you go live!
What are you waiting for?
Get your entries in by 30 October 2020. Shortlisted businesses will be invited to pitch between 16 and 20 November, and winners announced in December 2020.
- Launch – 02 October
- Closing date for entries – 30 October
- Pitching – 16 to 20 November
- Winners announced – 04 December
- Community champion: How is your business supporting your community and making the world a better place?
- Brilliant product/service pivot: What have you done to keep your products/ services relevant and selling since 01 February 2020?
- Superb staff / supply chain incentive: How have you kept you staff/ supply chain partners supported?
- People’s choice award: For an outstanding individual who is making the world a better place
Your genius and sheer grit will be internationally acclaimed! And you’ll inspire others to follow your lead.
Winners will also be given:
- Free access to the GTPA’s eCommerce Diagnostic Tool
- 10 hours of expert mentoring to help take your business to the next level