The GTPA partners with organisations to develop Executive Training Programmes at their request or by mutual agreement. The GTPA will only deliver executive training programmes in collaboration with education institutes, government bodies or industry associations.
The GTPA will tailor an executive training package to suit the requirements of our partners, either tailored to the country or industry specific requirements.
GTPA's exclusive programmes provide the gold standard in skill and competency development for individuals and institutions in the professional practice of trade-related disciplines.
The executive training programmes are developed to also provide pathways for ISO 17024 certification for trade professionals and ISO 17065 certification
for Global Trading Businesses and Global Consulting Services and will form part of the GTPA's Seven Summit Challenge for global trade and supply chain
professionals in 2019.
Doing business globally and maintaining a competitive edge requires the development of new skills and knowledge.
GTPA will work with organisations to develop programmes that provide a balance of practical skills for international trade and the international trade
policy knowledge needed to be successful on the global stage.
Our programmes provides a combination of strategy, theory, technical trade skills and trade policy knowledge, ensuring that organisation are equipped to conduct profitable global trade.
Programme outcomes include:
- Participation in the executive programme with access to global experts in international trade and supply chain management and one-on-one tailored support throughout the programme with global experts
- Workshop booklets/ case studies/ tools materials
- A summary report for companies to use for internal reviews
- Subsidised access to complete ISO/IEC 17024 certification for all attendees
- Subsidised access to apply for ISO/IEC 17065 certification for all businesses