Our goal is to bring people and organisations together to collaborate on:
- Improving professional capabilities in trade
- Advocating the benefits and opportunities of trade
- Facilitating global networking
- Improving the performance of companies in global trade
- Streamlining the trade process
- Advancing international sustainable development
- Supporting the development of MSMEs and their access to global supply chains
- Leveraging standards and capacity building to promote more inclusive trade
GTPA is built on a model that promotes inclusiveness and recognises the many delivery mechanisms for trade capability development, education and professional development services globally.
The following opportunities are available to organisations keen to engage with the GPTA:
- Marketing Exchange Agreement
- Approved Educational Provider as part of the Seven Summits Trade Challenge (SSTC) and fast track certification pathway
- Strategic Alliance
- Approved Certification Body
To enquire about collaboration opportunities with the GTPA please contact us at: email@example.com.