A global trade ecosystem to harmonise and facilitate inclusive and trusted trade
The Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) is a global trade organisation dedicated to the development of international standards to harmonise and facilitate inclusive and trusted trade.
We support businesses, governments, trade professionals, trade organisations and industry bodies to:
- Build competency and proficiency in the conduct of international trade
- Create and facilitate global business networks to advance international trading opportunities
- Establish a trusted international trading environment reinforced by ISO standards
We are the global body for standards on international trade, including:
- ISO/IEC 17024 for global trade professionals
- ISO/IEC 17065 for global trading businesses
- ISO/IEC 17065 for global consulting services
CAPACITY BUILDING AND STANDARDS DEVELOPMENT FOR INCLUSIVE TRADE
The GTPA supports initiatives that drive inclusive trade, including leveraging standards and capacity building to:
- Support policy makers
- Support international trade professionals
- Support equitable distribution of the benefits of trade
GTPA was established through the financial partnership with GTP Services Pty Ltd.