NSW businesses are invited to a unique program to support growth through e-commerce.
On behalf of Investment NSW, Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) will facilitate a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses which is experiential and engaging, and includes:
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment. The results will allow businesses to plot actions to improve their opportunities via e-commerce and online sales channels.
- Online webinar series: webinar-based training, providing capability and knowledge in sequential chunks.
- Mentoring: access to a mentor to help develop an e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: All participating businesses will get access to the trust mark, Safe.Shop. Safe.Shop is a global e-commerce trust mark aimed at facilitating global digital trade. The mark is the product of the 20-country defined global e-commerce Code, which is a universal set of rules for online selling to consumers.
Outcomes for NSW business:
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success;
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and overall business and export plan
- Be based in NSW (current ABN in NSW)
- Be a SME with up to 200 full-time employees
- Be currently exporting, or export-ready
- Have growth potential beyond domestic markets
(For registered participants only)
Who should attend?
All NSW businesses looking to grow their operations online, or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets.
This program is free for NSW businesses so please sign up now!
End date: 30th June 2021
If you experience any issues with the below form please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR ABN THAT THERE ARE NO SPACES. THE FORM WON'T SUBMIT IF THERE ARE ANY SPACES IN THE NUMBERS. THANKS!
Please register your expression of interest by completing the web form below: