- Are you a local Peruvian creatives services business looking to expand into new overseas markets and diversify away from traditional markets?
- Do you wish to learn about international trade and how you might be able to embark on the pathway of growing your business into Australia and beyond?
- Do you wish to receive one on business matching and consulting support to target expanding your business in the Australian market?
Australia has one of the most sophisticated arts and creative sectors in the world and an international reputation for designing, building and successfully managing world-leading cultural institutions.
The internationally respected Australian film and free-to-air television industries alone are worth over AU$6 billion annually, with around 50,000 fulltime equivalent jobs in the sector.
Add to this the sophisticated games industry (which was worth close to AU$120 million in 2016/17), a world class software development sector, and significant markets in music, design and the performing arts, and you have many excellent reasons for Peruvian companies to look to Australia as a potential new market for creative services.
Australia has entered its 27th year of uninterrupted annual growth since 1990–91, an achievement unequalled by any other developed economy.
With a Free Trade Agreement signed between Australia and Peru earlier this year, a growing network of Free Trade Agreements in the region, and fast-growing Australian links into the Indo-Pacific region, now is the perfect time for Peruvian companies to look at the opportunities available to them in Australia.
Who should apply?
Companies engaged in the following creative and digital industries should apply for the programme.
The program includes:
- Comprehensive international business capability training
- Information on how to do business in Australia
- Insights in the Australian creative services sector and the opportunities there
- Practical, hands-on exercises
- Business matching
- Access to ISO/IEC 17065 Certification as a Globally Trading Business
- Access to the growing GTPA network
Workshop dates: 5-7th November 2018
Times: 8.00am- 1.00pm each day
Location: Lima Chamber of Commerce, Lima, Peru
This programme is only available for a maximum of 20 participants who will be selected through a competitive process.
To ensure you can secure a place on this unique capacity building programme to foster trade and investment between Peru and Australia please click on the links below for further information:
The Peruvian Government and the Lima Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) has pleasure in inviting you to participate in a comprehensive business capacity building programme to assist Peruvian Creative Services companies enter the Australian market.
Register your expression of interest below: