Springboard your career today!
As a certified Global Trade Professional (GTP) under ISO/IEC 17024 you will benefit from:
- Global Trade Professional certification under ISO/IEC 17024;
- A trusted and internationally recognised certification;
- Career opportunities and progression;
- A global network and profile;
- International and strategic partnerships;
- Business development opportunities.
Broaden your global career and open the door to a world of opportunities.
GTPA has developed the only international standard for certifying trade professionals. The Global Trade Professional (GTP) Programme, has been developed under ISO/IEC 17024, for the certification of professional competence in the various global trade disciplines.
When you sign up as a GTP and join the GTPA we become partners, working with you to support global trade advancement and you will benefit from:
- Internationally recognised and trusted certification as a Global Trade Professional under ISO/IEC 17024:
- Recognition of your trade competencies and eligibility to use the GTP post-nominals;
- Access to a trusted global network to promote your competencies and share information;
- Advanced career opportunities in global trade by offering increased value to your organisation or your clients;
- Global connections by being part of a network that shapes and promotes the future of global trade;
- Participation in forums that drive policy reform;
- Opportunity to leverage the GTP brand to grow your global business;
- A platform to build your ongoing professional skills and knowledge;
- Enhanced global employability and transferable skills;
- A forum to build your reputation as a leader in global trade;
- Access to a range of resources and information to assist you in your career or your business.
Applications to be certified as a GTP are open to all experts in the field of global trade across the following domain specialisations:
- Trade Management
- Trade Regulation and Compliance
- Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance
- Trade Policy
Certification of individuals under the GTPA Programme is available at the following levels:
- Practitioner (GTP)
- Manager (GTM)
- Executive (GTE)
To enquire about collaboration opportunities with the GTPA please contact us at: email@example.com.