The NSW e-Commerce program has now concluded, however NSW businesses can still access the training and other resources.
On behalf of Investment NSW, Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) have facilitated a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses which included:
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment. The results will allow businesses to plot actions to improve their opportunities via e-commerce and online sales channels.
- Online webinar series: webinar-based training, providing capability and knowledge in sequential chunks.
- Mentoring: access to a mentor to help develop an e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
Outcomes for NSW business:
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success;
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and overall business and export plan
To be eligible business must:
- Be based in NSW (current ABN in NSW)
- Be a SME with up to 200 full-time employees
- Be currently exporting, or export-ready
- Have growth potential beyond domestic markets
Who can still participate?
All NSW businesses looking to grow their operations online, or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets.
This program is free for NSW businesses so please sign up now!
To access the program please contact us at: email@example.com and we can assist.