E-commerce skill development for NSW exporters and businesses keen to find customers overseas – free resources
The NSW Government is providing educational resources to assist NSW businesses to grow their business overseas using e-commerce. Whether you are new to exporting, or looking to diversify online, or you are already exporting online and want to advance your technical skills, there are resources for you.
- An e-commerce self-diagnostic tool
- Training videos – 8 ‘introductory skills’ and 12 ‘advanced skills’ – topics listed below
- Training presentation slides
- Links to other useful resources
- Technical support
The ‘introductory’ resources are separate from the ‘advanced’. Each requires a one-time registration:
DIGITAL HEATH CHECK SERVICE:
Who is invited?
All NSW businesses looking to grow operations online or expand sales to new markets.
Free for NSW businesses.
Eligibility note: a business must have headquarters in NSW and have a valid ABN (Australian Business Number) registered for NSW.
Introductory skills topics:
- Are you ready to export online?
- e-commerce market opportunities
- e-commerce supply chain management and logistics
- International marketing and brand building
- Managing e-commerce risk
- Review of export strategy and plan
Advanced skills topics:
- e-commerce bootcamp
- Building an eShop that rocks!
- Building a website in 2022
- e-commerce marketplaces
- Omnichannel retail
- Advanced digital marketing
- Improving e-commerce efficiencies through automation and the use of AI
- The future of technology and what it means for e-commerce
- Let’s talk data
e-commerce diagnostic tool