A trusted system for inclusive, global trade
The Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) is an organisation that cultivates international standards within the industry. The aim is to create a trade environment that is both inclusive and trusted by all.
We offer support to a wide range of professionals. This extends to businesses, governments, trade professionals, trade organisations and industry bodies. And helps them to:
- Become well-versed in international trade practices
- Create their own global business networks & advance their trading opportunities
- Ensure their international trading endeavours are secure and backed by ISO standards
We are the global body for standards on international trade, including:
- ISO/IEC 17024 for global trade professionals
- ISO/IEC 17065 for global trading businesses
- ISO/IEC 17065 for global consulting services
GTPA has a combination of expertise and knowledge, as well as links back to our core product and service offering:
- Global standards for international trade
- Inclusive trade
- Global supply chains/ sustainability
- Aid for Trade
- Trade facilitation and digitisation
- Digital trade and eCommerce
GTPA is an established domestic non-profit corporation to offer a series of solutions to assist international trading businesses to assess and diagnose their capability gaps, access up-skilling solutions, be internationally recognised as capable and trusted traders and join global business support networks.
The GTPA aims to raise the ethical standard for trade and trade professionals by raising awareness of global best practice.
Engagement globally in trade policy on behalf of the GTPA network engaged in international trade
Building a global trade ecosystem
Building international trade capacity and capability under ISO/IEC 17024
Leading international research on capacity and capability-building and thought leadership
Improve the global networking of trade professionals, industry, government and businesses engaged in global trade under ISO/IEC 17024