International business success - whether traditional cross-border trade or eCommerce - relies on several key factors. Two of the most important are:
- Analysis of business capability, with a view to building on areas of excellence, and improving areas where gaps may be prevalent
- Capability and capacity building through skills development and knowledge growth
The Global Trade Professionals Alliance, with the assistance of the Australian government through Australian Aid, has developed a range of tools to help businesses assess their capability so that they may accelerate growth, and we've also developed two self-paced online courses to assist businesses with acquiring those all-important skills.
In order to ensure both our assessment tools and our courses hit the mark, we need the help of businesses in Sri Lanka. We are rolling out a short-term pilot program to assess the efficacy of our tools and courses, and to help us refine them for future business use.
Once your application is approved, you will have full FREE access to world-class assessment tools and/or online learning content, normally made available at a premium price-point.
You may apply for both the assessment tools and the online courses; in both international business and eCommerce. Please note, however, the completion date requirements and the feedback requirements.
By using our assessment tools, and completing our online courses, you will:
- Gain invaluable insights into your business' capabilities and needs
- Greatly improve your international business and eCommerce knowledge and skill
- Become part of a global network of trade professionals and internationally trading businesses
- Have access to expert advice and mentors
- Be on the pathway to ISO/IEC accreditation
What do we need from you?
- We need you to commit to completing the international business and/or eCommerce assessments within one week of being given access to the tool/s
- We need you to commit to completing the international business and/or eCommerce self-paced online course/s within a period of 10 days from enrolment
- We need you to provide honest feedback on the assessment tools and/or courses to help us shape future iterations. Feedback will be collected through the completion of survey questionnaires and online roundtable discussions, to be held in December 2021 and January 2022
- Your feedback will be shared with the Global Trade Professionals Alliance and the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and will be used to improve the assessment tools and courses; all responses will be de-identified
Apply for access to the Business and eCommerce ASSESSMENT TOOLS by clicking on one of the images below
Apply for access to the Business and eCommerce ONLINE COURSES by clicking on one of the images below
This PILOT PROGRAM is an Australian Aid initiative implemented by the Global Trade Professionals Alliance on behalf of the Australian Government