- Leading research on understanding business needs and requirements around Climate change and the impact of trade regulation and compliance policy making moving forward;
- Thought leadership on climate related trade policy;
- Roundtable events to provide a forum for business, industry associations and policy makers to meet and discuss critical issues;
- Capacity building programs to support business and policy makers;
- Climate4Trade portal to provide a centralised resource to access up to date information, on demand events, upcoming events, reports;
- Development of online tools to assist business to transform internal processes and procedures to meet the emerging ESG standards and related compliance and regulatory procedures.
You can get involved in the Trade4Climate action group if you are part of the IIT and GTPA networks. We are interested in working with allied industry associations, policy makers, businesses engaged in global trade and supply chains, the private sector and government agencies.