NEW TRAINING PROGRAM TO ASSIST SMALL BUSINESS
The nexus of trade and climate change:
Satisfying the commercial imperative while being environmentally responsible
This collaboration between the Institute for International Trade (IIT) and the Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) has been designed to equip business and policy makers with a foundation-level understanding of climate change issues, the relationship between trade and climate, the architecture of the global climate change regime and some of the key multilateral, regional, international and national responses.
This short course has been designed to provide participants with a foundational understanding of climate change issues, the relationship between trade and climate, as well as to introduce the architecture of the global climate change regime and touch on some of the key multilateral, regional, international and national responses.
Delivered virtually over three weeks, this interactive professional development program leverages the latest developments in online education to bring mid-senior business leaders and policy makers a highly experiential program which accommodates their need for flexibility, whilst providing opportunities for deep engagement with content, peers, facilitators and globally recognized experts.
Facilitated through our custom designed online learning platform, you will:
- Engage with experiential virtual learning modules;
- Participate in live, interactive workshops, discussions and networking opportunities with leading educators and experts from the government and the private sector;
- Learn about the latest tools, frameworks and practices;
- Benefit from regional and global perspectives; and
- Consider the impact of predicted policy changes for your business/government with the help of experienced educators and global practitioners with expertise in the fields of international business, trade policy, law and economics.