Corporate engagement with the GTPA
Corporate service providers engaged in global trade can apply to be a GTPA-Trusted Service Provider to align their organisation and employees to the GTPA’s standards and network.
Corporate service providers engaged in global trade can apply to be a GTPA-Trusted
Who can partner?
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Providers
- Freight Forwarders and shipping/logistics providers
- Law firms
- Accounting firms
- Consulting firms and other trade support providers
- Promote your organisation as employing trusted trade professionals under the GTP
- Programme - stand out from your competitors as ‘Trusted in Trade’.
- Promote ongoing professional development for your employees to grow their skills
- and capabilities as global trade professionals.
- The benefits of being a Trusted Service provider with GTPA
To find out how you can partner with GTPA please contact us at email@example.com