Cyber Insurance: What You Need to Know About How it Works and What it Covers - webinar
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic forced sweeping changes to the way we work, learn, and communicate. Accompanying those sweeping changes to our business and personal lives has been a dramatic rise in cyber risk, specifically malware and ransomware.
The goal of this hour-long conversation is to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) understand the rapidly developing landscape of cyber risks, the potential financial losses that come with poor cyber hygiene, and the emerging field of commercial cybersecurity insurance.
Date: February 4, 12-1 PM ET
The roundtable discussion will address questions such as:
- What is cyber insurance--and do I need it?
- What does cyber insurance cover (or not), and how does it work?
- What to look for in a cyber insurance policy?
- What is my exposure and how much cyber insurance do I need?
- Will cyber insurance cover the evolving nature of cyber threats?