Gender Equality = Economic Prosperity
According to the World Economic Forum's Global Gender Gap Report 2022, and projecting current trends into the future, the overall global gender gap will close in 132 years, on average, across the countries covered. Yes, 132 years! The report also states that gender parity can have a large impact on whether an economy or society will thrive.
What does gender parity look like? And, given the clear economic benefits, why is it taking us so long to close the gender gap?
Join the UK Government and the Global Trade Professionals Alliance at a roundtable discussion to tease out the issues, discuss the challenges and propose some action items to solve the problem.
Our expert panel includes:
· Catriona Boyd, Deputy British Consul General VIC, SA & TAS
· Bambi Price, Co-Founder, War on Wasted Talent
· Lisa Shaw, Managing Director, Hamilton Shaw Consulting
· Zelna van der Merwe, Senior Manager Strategy & Consulting – Talent & Organisation, Accenture
We have a strictly limited number of places available for delegates to join what promises to be a lively and stimulating discussion, followed by a light networking lunch.
· Date: Thursday 27 April
· Time: 11.30am
· Location: British Consulate General Melbourne | Level 17, 90 Collins Street | Melbourne · Register: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/gender-equality-economic-prosperity-tickets-540538754967