Introduction to Logistics Calculations - online training
This online training course provides an in-depth overview of logistics calculations commonly used in the Transport and Logistics supply chain.
Designed by My Freight Career (RTO 90489) this training course has been developed for anyone, including students and employees needing a practical understanding of common weights, measurements and calculations used in Transport, Logistics and freight.
- Calculate shipment volume and volume capacity
- Identify different units of measurement
- Calculate shipping container volume
- Recognise the different cargo decks in an aircraft
- Calculate the ULD (Unit Load Device) volume
- Explain and calculate different types of weights
- Calculate density weights and different types of volumes
For all enquiries, bulk bookings and client account holder bookings click HERE.
To download Training and Assessment guide click HERE.