MarketsandMarkets 3rd Annual Industry 4.0: Cybersecurity & IIOT
Technological innovation influences mission-critical applications in business processes and the manufacturing and technology companies that take the risk and are early adopters of new technology will be rewarded for their progressive decision-making. Since, digitization helps to ensure product quality and safety, as well as faster service delivery, it ensures to go a long way with customers. This has made the IoT adaptation the need of hour!
Due to the pandemic most of the organizations are working remotely, IoT & cybersecurity has turned out to be an enabler to sustain and improve consistency. We at MarketsandMarkets are putting together a virtual platform, to deliver the key industry attributes in form user-based case studies for and from the tech world on 23rd & 24th September 2021.
- Need of Industrial Internet of things
- Predictive maintenance in industrial technology
- IT-OT convergence
- Cloud architecture & IoT securitIoT for calibration
- Cybersecurity policies enable Industry 4.0
- Cost effective framework for cybersecurity risk management