NSW food & beverage and agri-food businesses can apply for support to find customers in new global markets
Through a package of unique tailored services Investment NSW is supporting eligible businesses to export food & beverage and agri-food products to one of six new markets - China, Japan, Republic of Korea, Middle East, United Kingdom or Vietnam.
Simply choose your preferred export market and apply!
Four streams are taking applications today, with two more on 27 October.
· China - Agri-food & Consumer Health
· Japan - Food & Beverage
· Middle East - Food & Beverage
· Vietnam - Processed and Packaged Food & Non-alcoholic Beverage.
Opening on 27 October 2021
· Republic of Korea - Food & Beverage
· United Kingdom - Agri-Food.
Program participants will receive - at no-cost - a 2 to 6 month intensive engagement program of export coaching, tailored workshops and business matching.
Investment NSW will provide:
· assistance from a dedicated Export Adviser, the NSW Trade and Investment Directors in-market, and industry experts
· an understanding of export market dynamics
· practical approaches for doing business internationally
· opportunities for international networking and promotion
· introductions to potential international customers
· training in digital global marketing and e-commerce
· peer interaction with the businesses in your cohort.
Who should apply
NSW-based businesses with 3 to 199 employees that are:
· export-capable and ready for offshore expansion
· able to adapt your product or businesses practices to meet the conditions of your new market, if required
· able to work alongside Investment NSW for 2 to 6 months (stream durations vary).
Investment NSW also provides a range of services for larger exporting businesses. For more information, visit the NSW Going Global Export Program website