Webinar 2: Evolution and architecture of the climate change regime; opportunities and challenges for Australian business
This second event will focus on emerging architectures shaping the global climate change response regime and highlight some key multilateral, regional, international, and national responses.
Topics to be discussed:
· What is happening in the WTO?
· How can emerging European Union policy impact Australian SMEs?
· Singapore-Australia Green Economy Agreement: Propelling Our Sustainable Future Australia’s policy approach moving forward for SMEs
· The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework’s Clean Energy Pillar
· The University of Adelaide’s Institute for International Trade, represented by Professor Peter Draper, Executive Director and Jean Monnet Chair of Trade and the Environment.
· Global Trade Professionals Alliance, represented by Lisa McAuley, CEO.
Date & Time: 1st December at 12pm AEST for 1 hour Register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_shfXxnyFRCSAULAwmWxqcg