NSW eCommerce: roadmap to success
NSW businesses are invited to a unique program to support growth through e-commerce.
Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA) will facilitate a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses which is experiential and engaging, and includes:
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment. The results will allow businesses to plot actions to improve their opportunities via e-commerce and online sales channels.
- Online webinar series: webinar-based training, providing capability and knowledge in sequential chunks.
- Mentoring: access to a mentor to help develop an e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: All participating businesses will get access to the trust mark, Safe.Shop. Safe.Shop is a global e-commerce trust mark aimed at facilitating global digital trade. The mark is the product of the 20-country defined global e-commerce Code, which is a universal set of rules for online selling to consumers.
Outcomes for NSW business:
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success;
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and overall business and export plan
To be eligible business must:
- Be based in NSW (current ABN in NSW)
- Be a SME with up to 200 full-time employees
- Be currently exporting, or export-ready
- Have growth potential beyond domestic markets
Who should attend?
All NSW businesses looking to grow their operations online, or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets.